U19 NAB League Talent Pathway Assistant Coaches Expressions of Interest
The Sandringham Dragons are inviting expressions of interest & applications for the roles of U19 NAB League Talent Pathway Assistant Coaches. Please see below for information on the role and how to apply. Applications close Sunday 3 October.
NAB League Talent Pathways Assistant Coach – Sandringham Dragons
The AFL is Australia’s premier sporting organisation supporting a constantly evolving national competition which has experienced rapid growth over the past 10 years. The AFL currently has 680 permanent employees across the five state bodies: AFL Vic, NSW/ACT, QLD, NT, Tasmania, and at AFL House. The AFL organisation is responsible for growing and developing Australian Football across Australia.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
The NAB League is unique in the football landscape in that it has, as a primary goal, the focus of the development of individual players in the program. We are seeking expressions of interest from passionate and motivated coaches for opportunities across our 12 NAB League regions in both our Girl’s and Boy’s programs. We are looking for coaches that are enthusiastic about working on the individual development of Talented young footballers and are passionate about developing their own skills as coaches. Please note, employment in this position is subject to the successful candidate holding and maintaining a Valid Working with Children Check and a satisfactory criminal history record check.
• Strong relationship building skills with young players, parents and various stakeholders
• Demonstrated ability to develop young footballers
• Demonstrated personal initiative and ability to work effectively in a team environment
• Sound background and knowledge of coaching principals
• Exceptional communication skills and ability to effectively communicate to different stakeholders within the region
• Demonstrated ability to identify and nurture youth talent
• Demonstrated and strong understanding of safeguarding children practices
• Valid Working with Children Check
• Demonstrated ability to Coach Junior Footballers in a development role
• Minimum Level 1 Youth Accredited Coach with ambition to complete Level 2
• Previous experience Coaching in talent or youth programs